For orders outside the U.S., please email us.
Also available as an Avenza Digital Map
Map Coverage covers all or part of 36 USGS 1:24,000 7.5-minute topographic maps
- North – 2 miles south of I-70
- South – 6 miles south of Beef Basin – the northern Abajo Mountains
- East – Moab
- West – The entire White Rim Trail
- 39″x 25″ flat
- 8″x 4″ folded
Scale 1:75,000; 1 inch = 1.2 miles or 1.9 km
Contour Interval 80 feet with shaded relief base
Latest Edition 5th – 2018
- trail descriptions for 45 routes, including degree of difficulty and length in miles
- elevation / distance profiles showing loss and gain
- GPSed trails and roads
- special use camping information
- information about the fragile desert, seasonal hazards, map reading, getting lost, etc.
MOAB WEST MAP SECONDS
Our seconds have slight cosmetic imperfections on the cover or minor folding mishaps.
They are 3rd edition maps. Not returnable.