For orders outside the U.S., please email us.
Map Coverage covers all or part of 117 USGS 1:24,000 7.5-minute topographic maps:
- North – Ridgway State Park
- South – Mesa Verde National Park
- East – Pagosa Springs
- West – Cortez
- 39″x 25″ flat
- 8″x 4″ folded
Scale 1:125,000 or 1″= 2 miles
Contour Interval 100 feet with shaded relief base
Latest Edition 6th – 2018
- Seven-color, double-sided map
- Highlighted public access trails and roads for hiking, mtn. biking, OHV, and equestrians
- Includes all or parts of eight wilderness areas and all the classic routes in this beautiful region
- latitude and longitude map borders with UTM coordinates
This “big picture” map is great for planning where to go and how to get there.