For orders outside the U.S., please email us.
Covers all or part of 45 USGS 1:24,000 7.5-minute topographic maps
- Northern map edge – Wyoming/ Colorado border
- Southern map edge – Town of Yampa/ Top of Red Dirt Res/ Top of Wolford Res.
- Eastern map edge – Lake John SWA, Sheep Mtn, Green Ridge, Poison Ridge
- Western map edge – Town of Oak Creek, The Sleeping Giant (Elk Mtn)
- 38.25” 25.2” flat
- 8.4″x 4.2″ folded
1:75,000 or 1”=1.2 mi. or 2.0 km
80 feet with shaded relief base
1st – 2019
- 2-sided – north half on one side, south half on reverse side
- Enlarged map of Steamboat Springs (Scale 1:37,500 or 1”= 0.6 mi. or 1.0 km.) showing Emerald Mtn Tr. Network and Steamboat Bike Park
- Latitude and longitude map borders/ UTM coordinate grid
- List of 63 Trail/Route options with difficulty ratings, distance, length and elevation gain and loss
- Public access trails and roads for all types of backcountry recreationists
- GEOpdfs of this map will be available for mobile devices on our website soon
- Stagecoach State Park, Steamboat Lake State Park, Pearl Lake SP. Dozens of State Wildlife areas, State Trust Lands and BLM lands.
- Mount Zirkel Wilderness, Sarvis Wilderness, Troublesome WSA
- The CDT (Continental Divide National Scenic Trail) from Wyoming/Colorado border south to Poison Ridge